News Releases

April 24, 2008
Golden Predator Mines Inc. Trades On The Toronto Stock Exchange, Announces Conversion Of Special Warrants, And Completes Acquisition Of Great American Minerals, Inc.

Listing on the Toronto Stock Exchange

Golden Predator Mines Inc. is pleased to announce that its common shares are now trading on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "GP". 

Conversion of Special Warrants

Golden Predator further announces that a total of 7,410,000 previously issued special warrants have been deemed converted into units of the company, with each unit consisting of a share and a share purchase warrant. The share purchase warrants are each exerciseable at a price of $1.50 to acquire a common share of the company, and expire on various dates, the latest of which is October 20, 2008.

As a result of the conversion of the special warrants, Golden Predator has a total of 40,740,000 common shares issued and outstanding.

Great American Minerals, Inc. now a Wholly Owned Subsidiary

Golden Predator announces that it has completed the acquisition of Great American Minerals, Inc. ("GAM"), a Nevada Corporation. The acquisition was completed by filing Articles of Exchange with the Secretary of State of Nevada. Prior to completion of the acquisition Golden Predator held approximately 72% of the issued common shares of GAM. As a result of filing the Articles of Exchange, the company acquired the remaining 28% of the common shares of GAM, making GAM a wholly owned subsidiary of Golden Predator.

Under the terms of the exchange with GAM, holders of the common stock of GAM, other than Golden Predator, will receive one common share of Golden Predator for approximately 6.1538 shares of GAM held by them. Accordingly the total number of shares of Golden Predator issuable to the shareholders of GAM is 1,590,183 shares before adjustment for payment of withholding taxes and any exercise of dissent rights. Shareholders of GAM have the option to elect for tax purposes to exchange their GAM shares for an installment note convertible into shares of Golden Predator in two installments with the last installment being on January 1, 2009. In addition, pursuant to the terms of the exchange, Golden Predator will assume all outstanding options, warrants and convertible debentures of GAM, with appropriate adjustments to the exercise prices and number of underlying shares.

Shareholders of GAM will receive an information document and a letter of transmittal containing details of the exchange and instructions on how to receive their shares of Golden Predator.

Cautionary Statement

This press release is not an offer of securities for sale in the United States. The securities referenced herein have not been and will not be registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended. Securities may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an exemption from registration.

Additional Information

Further information on Golden Predator Mines Inc. is available on the SEDAR web site at and on the company's web site at, or contact us as follows:

Golden Predator Mines Inc.
c/o Christine Thomson, Corporate Secretary
Telephone: 604-648-4656 

The Toronto Stock Exchange has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of the contents of this press release.

©2023 Scandium International Mining Corporation
All rights reserved.